Proms are a much talked about part of the event photographers calendar so how can you make a success of them?
Hosted by Jeremy Nako and Mike Weeks you will cover the important aspects such as posing, sales and equipment that you will need to make any prom a rewarding event.
The day will be broken down into a number of workshops;
- The business of Proms and Social events from booking to post event sales
- Lighting equipment and metering
- Posing and shot selection
- Essential equipment for Social Photography to include dye-sub printers, software etc.
- Outdoor lighting
- Q&A session to close the day
There will be various practical aspects where candidates will be given guidance and opportunity to use their own cameras and metering equipment to develop photographic and client management skills essential to ensure good sales and good workflow. Therefore they should ensure that they bring cameras and light meters with them.
There will be models used for both the explanation and the practical demonstrations throughout the day.
Refreshments and a Late working Lunch are included in the day.
The day will start at 11 a.m. and will go through to approximately 6.30pm